Total Landscape Services offer top quality waste removal services to meet the needs of local homeowners, contractors and businesses in Bettendorf and Davenport, IA and the rest of Scott County Iowa. These services include roll off dumpsters as well as a smaller more affordable option; dumpster bags. Whatever your residential or commercial disposal needs, TLS will deliver either a 10 cubic yard roll off dumpster or a 3 cubic yard bin to you. We pride our self on excellent customer service and our smaller truck allows us to get the roll off dumpster in those tighter areas and on residential driveways that other companies cannot get to with minimal impact to your yard or driveway. This is best for residential properties and roofers because we can place the dumpster right on your driveway. Larger garbage trucks will damage your property, or will only put the box on the street making you carry the debris to the road. Whatever your waste removal needs, TLS will happily discuss the best option for you and will deliver the dumpster in the specific location you request.
- 10 yard dumpsters Scott County Iowa
- roofing, remolding, contracting, renovating dumpster containers
- favorite in the Davenport/Bettendorf area for dumpster rental
- 3 cubic yard bags (residential favorite)
- smaller dumpster that can fit in to tighter area and less stress on driveways
- favorite for Iowa Quad Cities area homeowners
10 Yard Roll off Dumpster in Scott County, Iowa
Dimensions: Length 10' x Height 4' x Width 8'
Haul Rate: $300 for Bettendorf, Davenport, Eldridge. Call for Remaining Scott County Cities
Daily Rental Charge: $5 per day after 7 days
Additional Tonnage Charge: $35 per ton after 2 tons
Request 10 Yard Dumpster pricing
These 10 cubic yard dumpsters are perfect for all of your waste removal needs. Many of our customers include local roofers, residents doing a spring / fall clean up, contractors, or homeowners remodeling their home. This 10 yard roll off dumpster in can hold the equivalent of around 4 pick up truck loads of waste. These waste containers have back doors that may open to make it easy to load heavy objects into the dumpster in Eldridge, Iowa. This roofing dumpster in Davenport, Iowa can also be easily loaded by tossing in the debris over the top of the sides. Once we deliver one of our roll off dumpsters at your request, you can take your time to fill up the dumpster with garbage and waste that you have that need deposed of. We will not rush you to fill up the roll off dumpster and we will gladly pick up the dumpster as soon as it has been filled. This dumpster is perfect for any job and can be delivered to the specific location that you request.
3 Yard Dumpster Bag in Davenport & Bettendorf
Dimensions: Length 8' x Height 2.5' x Width 4'
Purchase Price of Bag: $50 (Does not include collection service. Bag will be disposed of when collection service takes place.)
Price for Collection of 1 Bag: $150 (This is the starting price of bag collection, but may be higher due to location and type of waste.)
Request 3 Yard Dumpster Bag pricing
If you are looking for a dumpster for a smaller job or looking for a more affordable option, the dumpster bag is the perfect option for you. The dumpster bag is a 3 cubic yard bag made out of an extremely tough material that unfolds into a dumpster that can then be loaded with the garbage. This smaller alternative to the conventional 10 cubic yard steel roll off dumpster in Bettendorf, IA, holds the equivalent to about one fully loaded pickup truck. Being significantly smaller than the steel alternative allows loading this dumpster bag with your light construction or household garbage very easy, without taking up much space in the driveway. Our 3 yard dumpster in Bettendorf, Iowa are a favorite for homeowners doing small junk clean ups, such as attic or garage clean outs. Whether you are on a budget or you are looking to get rid of only a little clutter, give TLS a call.
How to Order Trash Dumpster in Davenport & Bettendorf
To order one of our 10 yard roll off dumpsters in or our 3 yard dumpster bags, it is a simple as giving Total Landscape Services a call at 563.340.5709. Once you discuss with our waste removal experts what the best option is for your construction project or clean up needs in Blue Grass, IA and rest of Scott County Iowa, we will set up a delivery time that works for you. Once we drop off one of our waste dumpsters at the specified location at your home or business in Le Claire, IA and you be able to take your time loading it with your waste. Once you are done using one of our roll off dumpsters or dumpster bags, give us a call and we will haul it off with all of your construction or household debris.
Who Uses Our 10 Cubic Yard Roll Off Dumpsters in Dewitt, Iowa
- Roofing jobs
- Home Remolding
- Kitchen Renovations
- Carpet Removal
- Basement Remodeling
- Deck Removal
- Furniture Removal
- Junk Removal
- Bathroom Renovation
- Spring Clean-up
- Small Construction Sites
Who Uses Our 3 Cubic Yard Dumpster in Eldridge, Iowa
- Small Junk Clean ups
- Garage Clean outs
- Light Construction Debris
- Attic Clean outs
- Basement Clean outs
- Spring Clean ups
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Items We Cannot Accept
State law prohibits the disposal of the following items in a dumpster:
- Electronic Waste: Televisions, computers, monitors, printers, keyboards, fax machines, cable receivers, satellite receivers, video recorders, etc.
- White Goods: Washers, dryers, water heaters, dish washers, microwaves, etc.
- Yard Waste: Grass, leaves, brush, tree limbs, etc.
- Paints/Chemicals: Liquids, oil, pesticides, herbicides, etc.
- Flammables: Gasoline, motor oil, LP tanks, etc.
- Hazardous Materials: Batteries, asbestos, drums, fluorescent light bulbs, medical waste, etc.
Cities We Service (Scott County Iowa)
- Blue Grass
- New Liberty
- Panorama Park
- Park View
* Customer agrees to not over load Container by volume or weight (3 tons). Customer agrees to provide unobstructed access to equipment for Total Landscape Services, Waste Contractor, during service times and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Waste Contractor harmless against any claims relating to trucks or containers to Pavement, curbing, or driving surfaces. Customer acknowledges that they have care and custody of equipment owned by waste contractor and accepts responsibility for equipment when it is not being physically handled by waste contractor’s employees.